Lessons are one-on-one:
Ridden or Groundwork
Based on years of experience, individual lessons for horse and rider are based on commitment and focus for both. Once you get the foundations right, the improvements are exponential.
Connection, partnership and understanding of your personal needs and the needs of your horse are the main areas I target in my lessons with you. I provide supportive feedback and help as we go through each lesson so that we can all enjoy the process and our time together.
How can I help to improve the relationship and therefore the performance with your horse?
There are many variations to this, based on the competence and abilities of both horse and rider. I assess and tailor my lesson plans and programs for each individual.
A Brief Overview
For the HORSE
- Horsemanship, understanding of horse’s body language
- Groundwork on the lunge
- Groundwork in hand
- Learning to place your horse in balance from the ground up
- How your body language influences the horses movement patterns.
For the RIDER
- A well-balanced seat
- Awareness of habits
- Understanding of aids, timing and purpose
- Benefits of exercises and movement patterns
- Understanding how your body posture influences the horses movement and behaviour.
Generally, individual lessons are priced:
$80 per hour within the local area, Nabiac NSW 2312
$100 per hour for other areas, plus travel fee to be determined based on distance and time.
I can put together a special package for Riding Clubs – just contact me to discuss your needs.
If you have a specific issue you want to work on, just give me a call to work out a package for your situation.
Please call me on 0408 882 730 or contact me to discuss what I can do for you and your horse